Fantastic Free Employee Engagement Resources (plus a bonus resource). I am celebrating my 61st birthday today. At my age, I don’t need any presents but I’d like to give some, so here are 11 employee engagement presents for you. The Power of Employee Engagement: Booklet on the Pyramid of Employee Engagement. Engage for Success: Enhancing Performance Through Employee […]
Engage with David Zinger
Let's work together on the New Employee Engagement...
The New Employee Engagement is good work, done well, with others, every day.
Engagement is not given to us. Engagement is not something done to us. Engagement is both our right and our responsibility. It goes with us. Each of us is responsible for own engagement while together we are mutually accountable for everyone's engagement.
Powerful engagement is as simple as ABC: Achieve Results, Build Relationships, and Cultivate Wellbeing.
David Zinger's 10-block pyramid of engagement focused on results, performance, progress, relationships, recognition, moments, strengths, meaning, wellbeing, and energy is the pathway to avoiding the stumbling blocks and scaling the building blocks of full engagement for the benefit of all.
The 10 blocks of the pyramid come alive with the 7S's of engagement: small, simple, specific, social, strategic, structural and sustainable evidence-based behaviors and actions. These actions and behaviors work best when they are open to testing and experimentation.
Engage: The Actions and Behaviors to Succeed with Employee Engagement
David Zinger offers powerful workshops, sessions, and keynotes, on leadership, management, employee and work engagement. His sessions are informative, evidenced-based, action-oriented, practical, and most of all, engaging. Mr. Zinger is the world's leading independent employee engagement expert. He has spent over 18,000 hours on engagement. David has taught engagement in Istanbul, Dubai, New York, Mumbai, Berlin, London, Singapore, Istanbul. Delhi, Prague, Barcelona, Wales, South Africa, Chicago, Warsaw and hundreds of other places in the world.
David has searched for lessons on engagement online and offline, in mining shafts and jumbo jets, in boardrooms and lunchrooms, in hospitals and banks, in office cubicles and military bases, in universities and libraries, in academic journals and individual blog posts, in conversations with leadership experts and school children, and for 3 summers with worker bees in honeybee hives.
Engage with David today, start the conversation... email: email@example.com
The Employee Engagement Network
I encourage you to join the 7000 member global employee engagement network I founded and host.
We have been in operation for 8 years and have timely and fantastic engagement resources.
Recent 2016 Clients
RBC - Saskatchewan, Manitoba, NW Ontario
Saskatchewan Polytechnic - Saskatoon
Arcelik - Istanbul
Bosporous University - Istanbul
Happiness at Work - Istanbul
Manitoba Customer Contact Center - Winnipeg
Rideau Recognition Solutions - Montreal
Health Sciences Centre - Winnipeg
Halogen - Ottawa
FDB Events Pte Ltd - Kuala Lumpur
Manitoba Infrastructure and Transportation
Shared Visions - Regina
Engagement Blog Posts (click on titles)
Work can make you well – Really! (The reading time for this post is 5 minutes and 30 seconds) Here are 3 reasons why you should read this post : You will build your wellbeing toolkit by developing familiarity with 10 ways to flourish at work. You will be given helpful links and resources to go further into learning about […]
Let’s sharpen our focus on work in the New Employee Engagement. I simplified employee engagement into an 8 word definition: good work done well with others every day. There is a lot of meaning packed into each word in the eight word definition so I will take the next four blog posts to examine two words at a time. Today the […]
Looks for engagement lessons wherever you go and with whatever you experience. Even one flower can be a teacher. Here is the image from my Linked In post today: David Zinger is an employee engagement speaker and expert. He is at work on the New Employee Engagement.
Engage for Success Does it Again! I encourage you to read the latest employee engagement evidence report created by Engagement for Success. For example: In the financial services sector, RBS has established links between employee engagement and business performance, customer service and employee well-being. The top 10% of business units compared to the bottom 10% […]
Get Smart with Your Employees Don’t get the title of this post wrong. I am not suggesting we depersonalize employees and treat them like objects. What I am suggesting is we treat employees as well as most of us treat our smart phone. Here is what I mean: We never get too far away from our […]
6 Things About David Zinger
- David Zinger connects the strength of one with the power of many as an engagement speaker, coach, and consultant. He founded and hosts the global 7080 member Employee Engagement Network. David fuses a down-to-earth prairie upbringing with a global reach. He has worked on engagement in Canada, United States, Poland, Wales, Turkey, Qatar, Germany, UAE, England, India, Spain, Singapore, and South Africa.
- David is a prolific author. He wrote 4 books on leadership, work, and engagement. His most recent book is People Artists: Drawing Out the Best From Others at Work . He has written over 2500 blog posts on work, engagement, management, and leadership. He has also co-created 10 exceptional free employee engagement e-Books in conjunction with the Employee Engagement Network.
- David knows work and organizations from the inside out. He worked 15 years as the employee assistance counselor and career development coach at Seagram, Ltd. Today we would call his work: employee engagement counsellor and coach. This plant site was the global maker of Crown Royal and David was instrumental in fostering personal and career engagement for this organization.
- David is an educator. He taught Educational Psychology and Counselling Psychology at the University of Manitoba for 25 years. David’s specialties were work, career development, wellbeing, engagement, learning, listening, management and leadership.
- David created the Ten block pyramid of employee engagement to help clients focus on practical and tactical engagement. David believes that small is the new significant and that small, simple, strong, significant and sustainable actions within the context of good work will make the biggest difference in engagement for the benefit of all.
- David is innovative and experimental. He worked for 3 summers making connections between engagement, honeybees, work, and community. David believes honeybees provide an insightful and living model of the social elements of work and the importance of thinking differently inside our hives (organizations). To receive a free copy and learn more about his findings click on the title of David’s eBook, Waggle: 39 Ways to Improve Human Organizations, Work, and Engagement.
To read what others are saying about David, click here.
Contact David Zinger Today to Increase Employee Engagement for the Benefit of All
David Zinger Associates
78 Harry Wyatt Place
Winnipeg, MB. Canada R2M 5M7
Phone 204 254 2130
David's newest book, written with Peter W. Hart is People Artists: Drawing Out the Best In Others at Work.
Here are a few people from around the world talking about their People Artist:
David Zinger’s Presentation in Wales
This the start of a one hour presentation on employee engagement in Lampeter, Wales. The audio is excellent but the video is somewhat pixilated.