Engaging reads and views for the first week of July
What are you reading online?
- Big Bag Big Boom Video. Great images. http://bit.ly/aMK7N
- WILL? Setting your mind on a goal may be counterproductive. Instead think of the future as an open question. http://bit.ly/dzQhd9
- Trying too hard By Viv McWaters http://bit.ly/98FtCu
- Zen Habit: 11 Creative Ways to Avoid Becoming a Workaholic.http://bit.ly/cHzgPX
- We’re All In-between Swims By Chris Bailey http://bit.ly/dyDUQp
- WSJ: 6 business books to read at the beach. http://bit.ly/cDiSri
- Government 2.0…it can be a reality By Stephen Collinshttp://bit.ly/bmcYAN
- Make Work Great: The Doorbell is Dead: A Guest Post from Ed Muzio. http://bit.ly/aErQg9
- Employee Engagement. Change Structure. Slide Into the Fast Lane. http://bit.ly/czRT2Ea
- Rock’n’roll start to your day by Eric Klein. http://bit.ly/cYGPTN
- Guidelines for Engaging in Generative Dialogue (a.k.a. The Conversation) By Venessa Miemis http://bit.ly/bmlxQ8
- Guidelines for Group Collaboration and Emergence By Venessa Miemis http://bit.ly/cjKbyG
- Ten Ways You Can Be More Persuasive by Steve Roeslerhttp://bit.ly/c8owoS
- Are you in search of a business story? Here are some great links.http://bit.ly/cHkymS
- …a deep and abiding recognition that their people bring their humanity to work with them every single day. http://bit.ly/bkPuQM
- Why “HR” and “Leadership” Should be in the Same Sentence!http://bit.ly/d7Z8re
- Employee Engagement: Advice to New Managers | My Venture Padhttp://bit.ly/cTrXQ6
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
David Zinger, M.Ed., helps organizations and individuals improve engagement. He is a writer, educator, speaker, and consultant who founded the 2700 member Employee Engagement Network. David’s website offers you 1100 posts/articles on the engagement reaching over 1,000,000 page views in the first 4 months of 2010.
Connect with David Zinger today to improve engagement where you work.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org – Phone 204 254 2130 – Website: www.davidzinger.com