What blogs are you reading?
405 and counting. Below you will find the current list of great blogs I follow. I have been blogging for almost 5 years and I do my best to make my own contributions to blogosphere. I don’t read every post by every blogger but I do my best to stay current with the wonderful writings of this eclectic mix of exceptional thinkers and writers.
Here are 23 things this group of bloggers offer me:
- They keep me up to date.
- They enthrall me.
- They educate me.
- They confuse me.
- They entertain me.
- They inspire me.
- They move me.
- They make me laugh.
- They help me appreciate something new.
- They remind me of something old.
- They offer me rich resources.
- They make me wish I could write like that.
- They make me think I could do a lot better.
- They launch me on journeys through cyberspace.
- They make me a better person.
- The soothe me.
- They irritate me.
- They make me think in brand new ways.
- They support me.
- They contradict me.
- They help me procrastinate on other tasks.
- They help me learn.
- They make my day.
Here are my friends: Here is a list of blogs that I currently follow. They are an excellent and eclectic mix of blogs. Be careful if you start clicking on the links below, you might never take your eyes off of the screen for a few days if you start reading these authors.
Thank you to everyone on this list – I would not be me without you:
David Zinger is a leading expert on employee engagement. He is committed to creating authentic and sustained employee engagement for the benefit of all. Contact David at (204) 254-2130 or Email email@example.com.