Employee Engagement and Branding
True engagement means being connected to our: work, customers, co-workers,community, well-being, career, and brand. We must connect employees to ourbrand while our brand, in turn, connects to employees. At the Conference Board 2-day conference June 16 and 17 on Extending Your Brand toEmployees Conference: Eliciting Employee Behaviors that Strengthen Your Brand I will explore six action insights to strengthen the employee-brand connection:
- Contribution is the glue of branding;
- Engagement is not an extra, it changes our work andways of branding;
- Engagement levels leadership and creates branding democracy;
- Small is the new significant in branding and engagement;
- Branding communication is conversation not copy;
- Work and brands co-create togetherto build relationships and achieve results.
If you would like more information and to attend the conference click on the button below. If you register for the conference be sure to but “CB1” in the registration form to receive a $300 discount.