Liz Ryan wrote a wonderful article at Business Week on the 6 Signs You Don’t Care about Workers. Many companies make an ASSet of themselves when they glibly state: Employees are our greatest asset.
Liz outlined the following 6 signs or failures:
- The talent chief is a half-chief.
- HR is a finance function.
- Recruitment is a black hole.
- HR is a cost reduction unit.
- You’ve outsourced the most critical people functions.
- Org development and HR aren’t one.
Click here to comment. Read Liz’s powerful article and return here to write a comment about any other signs you see of employee engagement lip service.