Check out the new design for David Zinger’s Employee Engagement Website.
I am very pleased with the website redesign for www.davidzinger.com. We will be working on this over the next month and addressing a few kinks here and there but overall some of the changes you will notice:
- the site appears in your device full screen size and is much easier to read
- it works much better in mobile devices such as an iphone or ipad
- you can access to the site through both www.davidzinger.com and www.zingerassociates.com
- a large picture greets you as you click on the home page
- the links in blog posts and pages stand out much more than in the past
- the site is more visually appealing with a minimal design and crisp white background
- you can see titles and short summaries of 10 to 20 recent blog posts right on the home page
- there are six videos on the bottom of the home page, 3 samples of my speaking and 3 interviews with experts in engagement
- there is a big subscribe now button that will be used to help you access the Weekly Zinger on engagement
- the home page offers quick access to the pyramid of engagement, a free resources, the employee engagement network, and a bio page.
Watch for more design and content improvements as we move forward into 2013. Thanks to John Junson for his work on the redesign and development on this new look for 2013.