Click here to listen to an interview of David with Kelly Andrew Brown from Small Business Guru. Some of the topics we touched upon include:
- Leverage your management responsibilities ‘in the service of others.’ Helping your employees helps you reach your goals.
- Focus on your strengths – learn what your strengths are by asking friends and colleagues
- Strength Based management is all the more important for 1 – 2 person organizations. You don’t just focus on the strengths of your employees, but of your partners, your vendors, and your clients.
- Asking ‘Why’ is powerful. Always try to have clarity on the purpose of your activities to ensure you get the outcome you want.
- The quality of ‘leadership’ is over valued, it’s the operational managers and employees who actually get things done.