Engage 5 is a weekly feature of Employee Engagement Zingers. Engage-5 asks leading thinkers, writers, consultants, and others involved in employee engagement to complete 5 sentences.
Read Adam Hibbert’s 5 sentences on engagement:
- I define employee engagement as dropping the dead Donkey paradigm of management (stick & carrot)
- Our biggest challenge in employee engagement is managers who cannot adjust to becoming leaders
- A powerful way to create greater employee engagement is to permit employees to voice criticisms, and demonstrate prompt, high-level responses
- I am personally most engaged at work when I see people transcending the processes laid out to ensure minimum standards
- To learn more about employee engagement I try giving a lead outside of work, in fora where hierarchy is elective
To learn more from Adam or more about Adam click here.