Engage 5 is a weekly feature of Employee Engagement Zingers. Engage-5 asks leading thinkers, writers, consultants, and others involved in employee engagement to complete 5 sentences.
Read Anja Schuetz’s 5 sentences on engagement:
- I define employee engagement as a proof of how much a company shows they care about their employees.
- A big challenge in employee engagement is to transform the direct managers into “engagers”.
- A powerful way to create greater engagement is to directly involve the employees on all levels into decision making about their own work environment, processes and conditions.
- I am personally most engaged at work when I feel I’m being listened to and when I get constant feedback on how what I am doing is making a difference to the well-being of the company.
- To learn more about engagement, I encourage people to discuss it with the people they want to engage as well as asking questions and joining discussions on our Employee Engagement network!
Learn more about Anja and learm from Anja at www.selfcoachingcards.eu or email her at email@example.com.