Engage 5 is a weekly feature of Employee Engagement Zingers. Engage-5 asks leading thinkers, writers, consultants, and others involved in employee engagement to complete 5 sentences.
Read Doug Shaw’s 5 sentences on engagement:
- I define employee engagement as positive mindful awareness connecting
people to each other, and the good things we can do together.
- Our biggest challenge in employee engagement is overcoming fear to create the confidence and openness that enables teams and organisations to succeed in the most difficult times.
- A powerful way to create greater employee engagement is to listen with genuine interest and then show by your actions that you listened.
- I am personally most engaged at work when I’m doing what I said I would and making great things happen.
- To learn more about employee engagement, I encourage people to join in our discussion on LinkedIn
To learn more about Doug Shaw or learn more from Doug Shaw visit: http://stopdoingdumbthingstocustomers.wordpress.com/