Engage 5 is a weekly feature of Employee Engagement Zingers. Engage-5 asks leading thinkers, writers, consultants, and others involved in employee engagement to complete 5 sentences.
Read Greg Roche’s 5 sentences on engagement:
- I define employee engagement as expending discretionary effort for the organization.
- Our biggest challenge in employee engagement is understanding it’s value.
- A powerful way to create greater employee engagement is walk the talk.
- I am personally most engaged at work when I connect with feel valued.
- To learn more about employee engagement read 12.
To learn more from Greg or more about Greg email me and I will send you his email address.