Engage 5 is a weekly feature of Employee Engagement Zingers. Engage-5 asks leading thinkers, writers, consultants, practitioners, and others involved in employee engagement to complete 5 sentences.
Read Jolanta Liebzeit’s 5 sentences on engagement:
- I define employee engagement as continuously valuing individual strengths, contributions and accomplishments in the workplace.
- Our biggest challenge in employee engagement is encouraging employee awareness that engagement in the workplace is possible and a continuous journey.
- A powerful way to create greater employee engagement is to discuss, brainstorm and share ideas and strategies without judgment.
- I am personally most engaged at work when I am able to contribute to the team by taking ownership of tasks.
- To learn more about employee engagement be self aware while thinking outside the box everyday.
If you would like to contact Jolanta directly email me and I will send you her email address.