Engage 5 is a weekly feature of Employee Engagement Zingers. Engage-5 asks leading thinkers, writers, consultants, and others involved in employee engagement to complete 5 sentences.
Read Karen Schmidt’s 5 sentences on engagement:
- I define employee engagement as working with passion
- Our biggest challenge in employee engagement is proving the link to the bottom line
- A powerful way to create greater employee engagement is to have engaged managers
- I am personally most engaged at work when I am using my strengths
- To learn more about employee engagement I encourage people to read, ask,listen and observe engaged people
To learn more from Karen or more about Karen to Let’s Grow! Pty Ltd. www.letsgrow.com.au