Engage 5 is a weekly feature of Employee Engagement Zingers. Engage-5 asks leading thinkers, writers, consultants, practitioners, and others involved in employee engagement to complete 5 sentences.
Read Lisa Sansom’s 5 sentences on engagement:
- I define employee engagement as people who want to be at work and give more than what would otherwise be expected, willingly!
- Our biggest challenge in employee engagement is overcoming the mindset that it takes a lot of time and money. Which it doesn’t.
- A powerful way to create greater employee engagement is to say “hello” and “thank you” to people.
- I am personally most engaged at work when I get to work on what I want and present my own work at higher levels.
- To learn more about employee engagement find a “study buddy” and talk about it.
To learn more about Lisa Sansom’s work, click here.