Engage 5 is a weekly feature of Employee Engagement Zingers. Engage-5 asks leading thinkers, writers, consultants, and others involved in employee engagement to complete 5 sentences.
Read Mario Gastaldi’s 5 sentences on engagement:
- I define employee engagement as a widespread dominant feeling allowing people to be vibrant, energetic, creative and determined while achieving organizational objectives.
- A big challenge in employee engagement is about leadership confidence and serenity, (or lack thereof), that prevents people from fully expressing their capabilities and becoming engaged;
- A powerful way to create grater engagement is to allow those who are ready, to co-design and co-develop organizational change, while supporting others, who are yet to fully develop and accomplish themselves;
- I am personally most engaged at work when I am involved in new challenges teaming with people who have diverse perspectives, yet great opennes to others’ ideas.
- To learn more about engagement I encourage people to keep asking themselves questions about what engages and what does not, and why.
Click here to learn more about, and from Mario Gastaldi