Engage 5 is a weekly feature of Employee Engagement Zingers. Engage-5 asks leading thinkers, writers, consultants, practitioners, and others involved in employee engagement to complete 5 sentences.
Read Rubby Agyemang’s 5 sentences on engagement:
- I define employee engagement as committing to give all you have to the organization
- Our biggest challenge in employee engagement is what to do to motivate the employee to get him engaged.
- A powerful way to create greater employee engagement is to be attentive to employees needs.
- I am personally most engaged at work when I am appreciated.
- To learn more about employee engagement to sign up with the employee engagement network.
To learn more from Rubby contact David Zinger to get an email address.