Engage 5 is a weekly feature of Employee Engagement Zingers. Engage-5 asks leading thinkers, writers, consultants, and others involved in employee engagement to complete 5 sentences.
Read Terrence Seamon’s 5 sentences on engagement:
- I define employee engagement as a relationship where the commitment between an employee and the organization is high, mutual, and positive.
- A big challenge in employee engagement is maintaining engagement during difficult change.
- A powerful way to create greater engagement is to connect with people and collaborate on creating the future.
- I am personally most engaged at work when I am aligned with the goals and empowered to pursue them.
- To learn more about engagement, I encourage people to join the Employee Engagement Network on ning.
Learn more from Terrence at: http://learningvoyager.blogspot.com