Engage 5 is a weekly feature of Employee Engagement Zingers. Engage-5 asks leading thinkers, writers, consultants, practitioners, and others involved in employee engagement to complete 5 sentences.
Read Tim Houlihan’s 5 sentences on engagement:
- I define employee engagement as action.
- Our biggest challenge in employee engagement is what to focus.
- A powerful way to create greater employee engagement is to communicate.
- I am personally most engaged at work when I love the nature of my work.
- To learn more about employee engagement work hard.
To learn more about where Tim works, click here.