Here is a brief except from the TED organization on the power of ideas:
There is no greater force for changing the world than a powerful idea. Consider:
- An idea can be created out of nothing except an inspired imagination.
- An idea weighs nothing.
- It can be transferred across the world at the speed of light for virtually zero cost.
- And yet an idea, when received by a prepared mind, can have extraordinary impact.
- It can reshape that mind’s view of the world.
- It can dramatically alter the behavior of the mind’s owner.
- It can cause the mind to pass on the idea to others.
Are you creating weightless ideas
at no cost
that can have an extraordinary impact
to reshape minds and
dramatically alter behaviour
while spreading like a virus?
What ideas are you developing for your own engagement and employee engagement within your organization?
Photo Credit: Reach by http://flickr.com/photos/aussiegall/551526306/