Join myself and other employee engagement experts in Washington DC this July.
The Talent Management Alliance is hosting a conference at The Venable on employee engagement and retention in Washington DC from July 21st to July 23rd 2014. Here is the direct link to the conference if you would like to go there now: the-tma.org/employee-engagement-retention.
I am presenting a keynote on Tuesday July 22nd., entitled: What Science Says Leaders, Managers, and Employees Can Do in 7 Minutes to Fully Engage, Achieve Results and Build Relationships. Here are a few key points from this presentation:
- Equate the noun of engagement with the verb of engage by solving the employee engagement equation: Employee Engagement = Small Actions + Good Work + Daily Performance.
- Successful employee engagement is based on strategic, small, simple, strong, significant, and sustainable evidence based actions, such as high quality connection and progress monitoring to strength based conversations.
- Engagement is built with grit, gumption, and caring for good work, done well, with others, every day.
- The Zinger Pyramid of Employee Engagement offers a memorable, tactical, and practical structure to overcome the stumbling blocks and enliven the building blocks of full engagement.
This is just one session of 3 full days on employee engagement and retention. Here is a list of the other speakers at the conference:
- Christopher Henry Corporate Vice President, Talent & Organizational Effectiveness, MGM Resorts International
- Andrew Biga Director, Talent Management and Analytics, JetBlue Airways
- Linda Stevens Manager, Organizational Development, Agrium Inc
- Ami Curtis Head, Leadership Development, North America, Nestlé
- Jennifer Dudeck HR Director, Cisco Systems
- Grant Beckett Vice President, Product, Globoforce
- Elizabeth Lupfer Director, External Communications & Executive Engagement, BAE Systems
- Jamie Leitch Director, Career Development & Training, American Infrastructure
- Isabelle Michel Magyar Corporate Vice President for Employee Engagement and Diversity, Schneider-Electric Group
- Sarah Matney Learning Manager, Leadership Development Ingersoll Rand
- Derrick R. Barton Chief Talent Leader/CEO Center for Talent Solutions
- Ruth Ross President, R Squared Resources
- Sharon Arad Director, Assessment & Coaching, Engagement & Performance Management, Cargill