10 Engagement Prescriptions for 2013
Here are David Zinger’s 10 personal prescriptions for work and wellbeing engagement in 2013
- 20 seconds to results. Begin each major activity with a 20 second pause to determine the result I am trying to achieve from that activity.
- Relationship turbocharging. Turbocharge relationships by reaching out to others for connection, assistance, input, contribution, insight, and collaboration.
- Just 24 minutes. Perform the bulk of my work in tightly focused 24 minute time blocks.
- 24 hours a month. Use sixty 24-minute periods each month to create a completed special project (ie. e-book).
- Wellbeing is a daily exercise. Enliven myself with daily wellbeing experiences from exercise and reading to healthy nutrition or afternoon naps.
- 3 word GPS. Engage daily with my 2013 three word theme of: discern, invite, engage.
- Give. Give more than I think I have and use the energy gain of work to surpass the energy drain of work.
- Be mindful of the 3 R’s. Practice mindful rest, relaxation, and rejuvenation.
- Shrink the world. Make the world smaller through travel and global connections.
- Bounce. Smile, laugh, and have a ball.
Prescription: Engage daily for 2013.
David Zinger is looking forward to a great 2013 based on robust and authentic work and wellbeing.