7 Ways to Make Use of the 37 Verbs of Employee Engagement
Reading and Viewing Time: 1 minute, 22 seconds.
Below is a visual slide show with 37 verbs for employee engagement.
Here are 7 ways you can use this slideshow:
- Scan the slides for 37 seconds of inspiration to start your day.
- Pass on the slides to a coworker to make their day.
- Download the slides to use in advance of an employee engagement presentation.
- Show the slides to a training group and have them generate their own verbs.
- Create a personalized deck of your own engagement verbs.
- View if on your smartphone or tablet while waiting for a meeting to begin.
- Answer the question: what’s your verb?
David Zinger is an employee engagement speaker and expert who brings engagement alive through behaviors and actions. His 3 word theme for 2014/2015 is the repetition of the verb engage.