Number 4 of the top 5 blog posts for 2012 from David Zinger
Please come to a complete stop before proceeding…
- Stop waiting for a magic moment to engage.
- Stop mistaking engagement as someone else’s job or responsibility.
- Stop conceptualizing engagement as a problem to be solved.
- Stop searching for a stronger business case for engagement.
- Stop thinking of employee engagement as an extra.
- Stop believing you need more data to begin.
- Stop seeing the CEO or President as someone other than an employee.
- Stop wasting time formulating big programs and splashy launches.
- Stop extensive consulting with experts so that you have time to consult with employees.
- Stop trying and start doing.
David Zinger is a global employee engagement expert. Email him today at firstname.lastname@example.org for speaking, education, or consulting services.