The countdown is over and the Employee Engagement Network’s fifth Free E-Book is now available.
Here are the Top 10 Ways to Use This Book:
- Choose a specific list each week to improve your approach to employee engagement.
- Go directly to the list that interests you and determine your action plan.
- Download this book for other people in your organization as you strive to make your organization one of the top ten employee engagement organizations in the world.
- Use the book as a handout to supplement your workshops and education endeavours.
- Use the lists as a stimulant to create your own top ten.
- Strive to write your own top ten list.
- Make this your first step in joining the Employee Engagement Network and jump into our conversations.
- Use this book to start a library of Employee Engagement resources.
- Use the contributions as a launching pad to read more of the work of these fine contributors.
- Conduct a one month employee engagement immersion experience by reading a new list every day and determine specific actions for that day.
Click on the cover below to read your top Tens!
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
David Zinger, M.Ed., works with organizations and individuals foster engagement. He is a writer, educator, speaker, and consultant who founded the 2700 member Employee Engagement Network. David’s website offers you 1100 free posts/articles on the engagement. David is committed to fostering a movement to increase employee engagement 20% by 2020.
Connect with David Zinger today to improve engagement where you work.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org – Phone 204 254 2130 – Website: www.davidzinger.com