Join the Employee Engagement Network Today.
Here are 37 reasons why you should join the free and freeing Employee Engagement Network:
- It is free – costing you nothing and offering your everything related to employee engagement.
- You will be more engaged if you engage with the network.
- You don’t want to be left behind as we grow into the most powerful global force for employee engagement.
- You can create your own page on the network for people to find you and let them know what you are doing.
- You can read 2 fresh and funny employee engagement cartoons every week.
- You can gather a diversity of ideas from the network to boost employee engagement for yourself and your organization.
- You can learn engaging insights by watching over 150 videos related to the topic.
- You will be part of a community that is already over 2600 members strong in under 2 and 1/2 years.
- You can ask for help on employee engagement.
- You can offer help on employee engagement.
- You will learn countless ways and approaches to engage others in your workplace.
- You can jump into the conversation in over 625 conversational forums.
- You can start your own forum.
- You can develop your social media knowledge and experiences.
- You can literally see the faces of people around the world focused on employee engagement.
- You can gather new insights by reading over 900 blogs on employee engagement.
- You can make a valuable contribution to the field of employee engagement.
- You can see what other members are doing with employee engagement.
- You can download 4 informative free e-books composed by hundreds of our members.
- You can scan the latest tweets on engagement
- You can send tweets right from your own page.
- You will receive a cogent weekly email alerting you to 3 activities you can engage in for just 3 minutes.
- You can join a geographical group on employee engagement for your country or city.
- You can find a consultant, writer, or speaker on engagement.
- You can find HR professionals and others looking for consultants, speakers, coaches, etc.
- You can get published in our next e-book.
- You can announce an employee engagement event or conference.
- You can find a job related to employee engagement.
- You can read daily updates on the latest news in employee engagement
- You can read great business book reviews.
- You can search for a candidate for an employee engagement position in your company.
- You can be part of a network that is transforming becoming a mobilized community to make a strong difference in employee engagement.
- You can find contacts around the globe involved in employee engagement and arrange to met them when you go to their city or country.
- You can invite friends and coworkers to join you on the network.
- You can create or participate in a local in-person event. We have had local gatherings in San Francisco, London, and Chicago.
- You can discover applications of the network beyond those listed here.
- Don’t forget, you can do all this for free by joining the free and freeing employee engagement network.
Click here to join now.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
David Zinger, M.Ed., helps organizations and individuals improve engagement. He is a writer, educator, speaker, and consultant who founded the 2600 member Employee Engagement Network. David’s website offers you 1100 posts/articles on the engagement reaching over 1,000,000 page views in the first 4 months of 2010.
Contact David Zinger today to improve engagement where you work.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org – Phone 204 254 2130 – Website: www.davidzinger.com