Curt Coffman does an excellent job making us think about our use of employee engagement surveys. Watch this engaging video on The Top 10 Signs Your Employee Survey Needs to Change.
Watch for some of these intriguing points in the 7:40 video.
- Your survey has more items than your accounting system
- Spray and pay research
- Focus on the hole not the drill
- Don’t let your survey vendor hold you hostage.
- Don’t get results in 3 weeks fire your vendor
- Your dog ate your action plan
- When you change the way you look at things the things you look at change.
If the video fails to load, click here.