A singular approach to employee engagement
I am working on the power of one and singularity in my employee engagement practice. I have revisited my pyramid of employee engagement and awoke to another layer of it. This is a phenomenal coaching model to use with my clients who are striving towards full and powerful effectiveness, engagement, and efficiency. It offer a structure for them to follow and a structure for us to dialogue and develop engaging actions.
- Results: Work on what the client wants to achieve and for them to articulate the results. Discuss what needs to end and discuss what the end is they have in mind.
- Performance: Determine what the client will need to do to achieve results and how they make key performances worthy of their attention.
- Progress: Monitor and work towards progress and manage setbacks.
- Relationships: Determine key relationships that will be vital for the client.
- Recognition: Create self-recognition and fully recognize others.
- Moments: Determine a fine level of granularity of what behaviors to build, foster, and advance.
- Strengths: Determine and utilize strengths and use those strengths on a daily basis.
- Meaning: Focus on the why of work and find the why behind the results for self and others.
- Wellbeing: Encourage wellbeing found inside of work.
- Energy: Ensure that work is an energy gain and determine how to energize others.
David Zinger is an employee engagement speaker and coach based in Canada.