Engage 5 is a weekly feature of Employee Engagement Zingers. Engage-5 asks leading thinkers, writers, consultants, practitioners, and others involved in employee engagement to complete 5 sentences.
Read Abhishek Mittal’s 5 sentences on engagement:
- I define employee engagement as aligning employees to organizational goals, building a sense of emotional attachment with the organization and ensuring that they have opportunities to use their talents to add value to the organization.
- Our biggest challenge in employee engagement is planning and execution of post-survey interventions.
- A powerful way to create greater employee engagement is to ensure that the leadership team is driving the initiative, there is ownership of the scores and clear accountabilities are set for action-planning.
- I am personally most engaged at work when I am I am clear about my role and making maximum use of my talent.
- To learn more about employee engagement read books read books from reputed firms like Towers Perrin, Gallup etc. and follow the Employee Engagement network!
To learn more about Abhishek Mittal’s work, click here.