Engage 5 is a weekly feature of Employee Engagement Zingers. Engage-5 asks leading thinkers, writers, consultants, practitioners, and others involved in employee engagement to complete 5 sentences.
Read Frode Heimen 5 sentences on engagement:
- I define employee engagement as energy, empowerment and will.
- Our biggest challenge in employee engagement is to create highly motivated employees.
- A powerful way to create greater employee engagement is to teach the benefits of being engaged.
- I am personally most engaged at work when I am motivating others.
- To learn more about employee engagement read books and talk to each other
To learn more about Frode’s work, click here.