Engage 5 is a weekly feature of Employee Engagement Zingers. Engage-5 asks leading thinkers, writers, consultants, and others involved in employee engagement to complete 5 sentences.
Read Jitka Holt’s 5 sentences on engagement:
- I define employee engagement as working with people who get up in the morning and look forward to going to work.
- Our biggest challenge in employee engagement is being authentic.
- A powerful way to create greater employee engagement is building on strengths – and being authentic.
- I am personally most engaged at work when I do what I am good at, and am learning new things with people who I respect and enjoy.
- To learn more about employee engagement read read child psychology books.
To learn more from Jitka or more about Jitka click here.