Engage 5 is a weekly feature of Employee Engagement Zingers. Engage-5 asks leading thinkers, writers, consultants, practitioners, and others involved in employee engagement to complete 5 sentences.
Read Richard Lambert 5 sentences on engagement:
- I define employee engagement as a mix of satisfaction, pride, motivation, loyalty and organizational advocacy.
- Our biggest challenge in employee engagement is discretionary effort.
- A powerful way to create greater employee engagement is to focus on small steps and quick wins.
- I am personally most engaged at work when I am am given complete responsibility for a project.
- To learn more about employee engagement carry out your own research amongst your staff.
Click here to learn more about Richard’s work.