Engage 5 is a weekly feature of Employee Engagement Zingers. Engage-5 asks leading thinkers, writers, consultants, practitioners, and others involved in employee engagement to complete 5 sentences.
Read Trevor Nagle‘s 5 sentences on engagement:
- I define employee engagement as a positive work environment in which we contribute to an endeavor out of passion and excitement, not out of monetary obligation.
- Our biggest challenge in employee engagement is moving senior leadership from buy-in to ownership of an engaging environment..
- A powerful way to create greater employee engagement is to focus on relationship, trust and communication.
- I am personally most engaged at work when I am collaborating with bright, enthusiastic and challenging colleagues
- To learn more about employee engagement explore those moments in their workday when they feel most energized and alive.
To learn more about Trevor Nagle click here.