Engage 5 is a weekly feature of Employee Engagement Zingers. Engage-5 asks leading thinkers, writers, consultants, practitioners, and others involved in employee engagement to complete 5 sentences.
Read Stuart Marion’s 5 sentences on engagement:
- I define employee engagement as a corporate philosophy.
- Our biggest challenge in employee engagement is delivering change, not just talking about it.
- A powerful way to create greater employee engagement is to get involved, connected, linked in with your staff and managers.
- I am personally most engaged at work when I am am am not on social networking sites.
- To learn more about employee engagement I encourage people to ask questions and listen to what employees say.
If you would like to get in contact with Stuart please email me.